Skip to content
We need bright and dynamic people who are passionate about ladies plus size clothing to work with our team!
- Passionate in fashion, enjoy meeting and talking to people.
- Identify and meet customers' needs and provide the highest level of customers service.
- Maintain consistent standards of image and grooming at all times.
- Upkeep the boutique and make sure merchandise are clean, well-organized and displayed.
- Participate in inventory control, cycle counts and stock rotations as requested.
- Maintain a keen interest in the fashion industry and market trends.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as and when assigned by Superior and Management from time to time.
- Collaborate with all associates to achieve departmental and organisational goals.
- Able to work under minimum supervision and good time management.
- Comply with company policies, policies and standards, such as safekeeping of company’s property,
- personnel practices, merchandise handling, security, sales and record-keeping procedures.
- 5-days of work per week, 2 off days on a rotation basis.
- Willing to work on public holidays, during peak season and for any ad hoc issues. (OT will be given)
- Able to transfer to other boutique / location as support or rotation.
- Good attitude and discipline, independent, hardworking, trustworthy.
- Candidate with SPM level qualification are also encouraged to apply
- Preferably with 2-3 years retail experience
Interested candidate please email your updated complete resume (with photo), expected Salary & profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist