View All Products
Check Order Status
Other Countries (USD)
Plussize Cuvy Women Online Shopping
No Item in your cart
MIS CLAIRE IS HIRING
We need bright and dynamic people who are passionate about ladies plus size clothing (we would love plus size ladies to join us too) to work with our team!
1) Operation Executive
- Stock management (including stock-checking and documentation), order fulfilment, product delivery, quality check
- Able to problem-solve effectively and take action in a timely manner
- Willing to assist in any ah hoc warehouse duties
- Candidate must possess at least SPM certification
- At least 2 years of working experience
- A team player who is detail-oriented and computer-literate and familiar with online shopping procedures.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
2) Web / Graphic Designer
We're looking for a passionate and multidisciplinary graphic designer to join our team! The ideal candidate is successful in developing concepts, implementing design strategies, and producing interactive, print and brand identity design solutions. You’ll balance creative thinking, interpersonal skills, and client expectations to successfully translate concepts into functional design deliverables.
- As photo editor : Retouch and crop product photography images to a high standard. Ensure colour consistency between image and physical product.
- Manage product launching: Upload images & product information to web servers in accordance to deadlines.
- create e-marketing collaterals and social media content
- Proactive and able to show initiative / ideas to improve the content of social media.
- create graphic material and maintain consistency of brand message for all projects, campaigns and collaterals
- Work effectively within the team and Art Director throughout projects
- Should be able to convey ideas and concepts through design
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Lightroom)
- Able to do photo retouching
- Able to sketch & illustrate is a plus.
- Experience with videography and photography is a bonus
- Experience with CSS, UI and UX is a bonus
3) Fashion Design Intern (Paid Internship)
- Studying in related fields.
- Able to create/visualize an idea and produce a design by hand or using computer-aided design (CAD) tool
- Be involved in launching & collection planning and campaigns
- Preferably, someone who is sensitive to our local culture and clothing preferences.
: SS23/15, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
: Office hours, Monday to Friday
Interested candidate please email your updated complete resume (with photo) & profile to
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified